White Paper takes the privacy and security of individuals and their personal information very seriously and take every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and secure the personal data that we process.
We have robust information security policies and procedures in place to protect personal information from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction and have several layers of security measures, including:
- Using a 256bit SSL certificate to protect online interactions even though they travel across the public Internet
- If you register with us, we request that you use a secure password (this means we specify a minimum length and may ask you to include some special characters)
- Information that we store about you is encrypted and can only be accessed by trusted members of White Paper
- To the best of our ability, we regularly update our IT systems to make sure any potential exploits are fixed before an issue occurs
- When we backup this website to our backup servers, the data is sent and stored in a secure and encrypted format
This page was last updated on 8 June 2018.