White Paper is dedicated to safeguarding your personal information. We have a robust and effective data protection policy in place which complies with existing law and abides by data protection principles.
We recognise our obligations in updating and expanding this program to meet the demands of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
If you have any questions about our preparation for GDPR, or would like to make a Data Subject Access Request (DSAR) please contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) for further information:
White Paper Conference Co Limited
The Matrix Studios
91 Peterborough Road
Telephone: +44 (0) 20 3322 2547
Data We Collect
We collect only essential data to make our website easier to use and to provide you with a basic service for the following reasons:
- To provide you with a better customer experience
- To organise and operate the running of conferences
- We may use the information to improve our conferences
- We may periodically send promotional emails about conferences we think you may find interesting, providing you gave us consent or there is a legitimate interest
- We send you emails regarding a conference you are attending based on a legitimate interest
- We collect and analyse log data to prevent attacks on our web infrastructure
Who has access to this information?
White Paper is the only company that has direct access to your information.
In the event of any business restructuring or reorganisation we may transfer your personal information to a third party as part of a sale, in which case we will take steps to ensure that your privacy rights continue to be protected. Users will be notified via a notice on our website for 30 days prior to a change of ownership or control of their personal information.
How do we manage your information?
We use technical and physical controls designed to prevent unauthorised access to your personal data. We restrict access to personal data only to our employees who need to know this information in order to operate, develop or improve our service. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
How can I control my personal information?
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- As a general rule, when contacting us or signing up to a service on this website, all fields that are marked required are required to deliver a basic service to you. You remain in control with what additional information you decide to share with us.
We will never sell or lease your personal information to third parties unless we asked for your consent or are required by law to do so.
We only use essential and strictly necessary cookies which are required for our website to function correctly. These may include:
- Session cookie: keeps a user logged into our website
- Performance cookie: offers users a faster browsing experience