Terms & Conditions
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘White Paper’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is: White Paper Conference Co Limited, The Matrix Studios, 91 Peterborough Road, London, England, SW6 3BU . Our company registration number is 3714517. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and content which may include documents in PDF, PPT, DOC, and DOCX format. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
By booking a conference place, you are entering into a binding legal contract and will be subject to the following terms and conditions.
The event fee includes all refreshments as mentioned in the programme.
Method of payment
You can pay online by debit or credit card at the time of booking or you can be issued an invoice (30 days terms) which can be paid by BACS, debit and credit cards, or cheque made payable to "White Paper Conference Company". Please send payments to White Paper Conference Company Ltd, Matrix Studios, 91 Peterborough Road, London, SW6 3BU.
There is no cancellation fee as long as you let us know by email more than 5 working days before the date of the conference - otherwise the full fee applies and any unpaid invoices must be settled. If you do need to cancel, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
A substitute delegate is welcome at any time and at no extra charge - to change the delegate name please email us with the new details at: email@example.com.
We reserve the right to alter the programme or venue or cancel the conference without notice due to unforeseen circumstances. We accept no liability if the event does not take place.
This page was last updated on 24 May 2018.